Doctor of Chiropractic
- 1999 - National College of Chiropractic Doctorate of Chiropractic
- 1993 - Southern Illinois University Bachelor of Science Exercise Physiology
- 1988 - Barrington High School High School Diploma
- 1999 to present:
Private Practice, Barrington, IL.
- National College of Chiropractic, Lombard, IL
1998 - 1999 Chiropractic Intern
- Turner Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, Glendale Heights, IL
1997 - 1998 Chiropractic Assistant
- 1987 to present: Experienced bodybuilder and personal trainer.
- weight lifting
- US National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association